Products > Plastic Bag-Making Machines > SBR Series
ORION SBR Series Bottom-Seal Plastic Bag-Making Machines
The ORION SBR series bottom-seal plastic bag-making machine has been designed as an economically priced machine that also provides programmable sealing time. State-of-the-art technologies are incorporated in a judicious manner to ensure high production rates and long term durability.
Salient features include:
- Suitable for both in-line and out-of-line operation
- Configurable for bag-on-roll or loose bag production.
- AC servo driven feed roller (front & back)
- Lateral web perforator incorporated into sealing head
- Pneumatically actuated bottom-seal head, with optional integrated twin-seal facility.
- Upper and lower sealing jaws with microprocessor based temperature control, incorporating auto-tuning facility.
- Cam-free design
- Skip facility provided to allow for multiple draw-length bags
- Totalising and batch count facilities
- Interrupt facility with programmable interrupt time
- Digital operator control panel, including keypad and display.
- Long accessory rails fitted that allow for the mounting of both intermittent motion web zone and continuous motion web zone accessories
- Air jets system for film feed-out incorporating top and bottom flow controls and duration timer, all of which can be set on the fly.
- Pneumatically loaded feed roller pressure settings with pressure regulators
- AC motors used exclusively throughout machine, complete with full fault diagnosing facilities and automatic shut-down.
- Pneumatically loaded dancer system with adjustable pressure regulator and gauge to set web tension.
- Tensionless loop-type rewinding facility, complete with two independently driven take-up shafts (bag-on-roll configuration).
- Highly configurable design, with many customizations available.
|Standard web processing widths:
||800, 1000, 1200, 1600, 2000mm|
|Max. web draw length:
|Max. mechanical cycle rate:
||140 cycles/minute (model dependent)|