Products > Plastic Bag-Making Machines > SDB Series
ORION SDB Series Bottom-Seal Plastic Bag-Making Machines
Utilizing a combination of latest servo technologies and innovative design, the ORION SDB series bottom-seal plastic bag-making machines neatly clamp bags into bundles during production, at exception production rates.
A beautiful and technologically innovative machine.
Why consider any other?
Salient features include:
- Four AC servo axes for ultra-high performance, these being for film feed rollers, sealing head, flying knife & bag clamp.
- Sealing time is independently controllable with respect to cycle rate.
- Innovative low impact adaptive sealing jaw technology
- Adjustable sealing pressure
- Digitally temperature controlled upper and lower sealing jaws, utilizing ribbon type heating elements.
- Cam-free design
- Fully computer controlled, complete with: sophisticated machine status and fault diagnostic system; large solid glass touch-screen based user interface and data entry keyboard; and automatic machine setup recipe system, with 100,000 recipe capacity.
- Maximum machine cycle speed of 160 cycles per minute on the SDB1200 model. Faster cycle rates apply to narrower models.
- Highest quality components are utilised in the machine’s construction.
- Huge range of customizations available to facilitate virtually any bottom-seal application, including bag-on-roll production.
- Changeover to bag-on-roll production is simply effected with a single touch-screen button
- Integrated high speed bag-bundle index conveyor, including bundle restraint system.
|Standard web processing widths:
||800, 1000, 1200, 1500, 2000mm|
|Max. web draw length:
||3000mm (longer as option)|
|Max. mechanical cycle rate (1200mm model):
||160 cycles/minute |