Products > Plastic Bag-Making Accessories > Stacking Devices
ORION Electronic Equipment manufactures a vast array of bag stacking devices, which are designed to enhance operational efficiency of the various ORION plastic bag-making machines.
Examples of such devices include:
An index conveyor supplements a plastic bag-making machine by automatically separating batches of bags as they are produced. When a preselected quantity of bags has been accumulated on a conveyor belt, the machine pauses bag production. A bag stop gate then opens and the index conveyor belt transports the stack of bags out from the bag stacking zone. The gate then closes and the machine recommences bag production.
Many options are available, including:
- Bundle restraint facilities, preventing bag stack disruption during rapid conveyor belt movement
- Programmable conveyor belt displacement, speed and acceleration.
- Seal cooling facilities
- Inter-bag seal sticking prevention measures
A batch stacker supplements a plastic bag-making machine by automatically separating batches of bags as they are produced. When a pre-selected quantity of bags has been accumulated on a horizontally oriented pin deck, the pin deck is rapidly retracted and then again extended, thereby dropping the accumulated bag stack onto a conveyor belt. This action is performed so rapidly that the parent bag-making machine does not need to pause production.
Bag folding facilities
Various types of bag folding mechanisms are available, including:
- Individual bag folding facilities, with various combinations of lateral and longitudinal folds
- Bag bundle folding facilities, with single or multiple lateral folds
- Robotic box packing facilities
- Automatic bag-bundle box-packing and box-indexing capabilities can be provided.